New Construction can be the right choice for you when making your next home purchase. Before you make the decision that’s best for you, here are a few things you’ll want to consider:
- Where is a good place to build?
- What is the builder’s reputation and how would you know?
- During the building process, will there be added costs and why?
- Are you receiving the high quality products that is shown in their Model?
- If you would like a pool in the future, are you allowed to build one?
- What are all of the restrictions of the neighborhood? Can you add in a fence, outbuilding or have your deck screened in?
- Will you be charged for any changes you may decide to make and at what point of the process can you no longer make changes?
- Are you getting the best price? How do you negotiate with a builder?
- Is the lot included in the price of the home or are they each purchased separately?
- Does the neighborhood of interest have covenants?
- Does the neighborhood of interest have association fees?
- Are there warranties that will come with the home?
When purchasing/building a new construction home, it is important that you have a qualified agent representing YOUR BEST INTEREST.
I’d consider it an honor to have the opportunity to inform a potential client on how I’m different. My purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the service I provide, you would gladly introduce me to anyone who could use my help. If I don’t feel I can meet or exceed your expectations, you’ll be the first to know!